Tuesday 27 October 2009

Taking that first step...

Hello everyone, if you are reading this blog I'm assuming you already know me so I'll allow you to keep your own personal opinions as to what kind of person I am. If, however you don't know me, then prepare for some propaganda Dan stylee. Nah just kidding, I'm not one to toot my own horn, I'll be the first to admit I'm an incomplete example of that funny species known as "the human race". But in a way aren't we all? Awwwww some food for thought for you.

I'm twenty two and boy do I know it, spending the majority of my time with people younger than me, admittedly a year or two difference, which doesn't sound like much but when you're surrounded by people having their twenty first birthdays and yours seems like an eternity ago, it's a kick in the groin!

I'm 5 ft 11, (I think). That's probably irrelevant but that's just how I roll.

I adore creative writing but now I'm studying it academically, the passion inevitably withers. I haven't written anything for pleasure (I really hope that doesn't sound dodge) in ages and the only writing I have done recently is for uni assignments, which I actually enjoyed in a way... until I get them back and read the comments.

Me as a person - you may not agree but I would say I am; volatile, unpredictable, hostile, surly, selfish, lazy, unmotivated but an essential member of any social situation! The only good point I can think of is I'm fairly moralistic (is that a word?) and I'm honest to an uncomfortable degree.

I don't talk much but when I'm blogging, seems I can't seem to shut up, so yeah, I'll shut up now.

I hope you enjoy the pieces I post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment